Good news, for those who did not apply yet, we are extending the deadline for nominations to take part in our upcoming UNITED conference, which is now 31 March. You can find more information about the conference’s topic and programme here.
You can nominate your delegates by using this form. Be aware of the financial conditions of taking part in this conference. Please note that only the selected participants will receive an answer with more details regarding the conference.
What can you expect if you take part in a UNITED Conference?
- A large number of fellow Human Rights activists
- Information on good practices
- Possibilities on network building
- Ideas for funding and partnerships
- Open discussions on relevant topics
- Local context and a wonderful experience of Albania!
About the Conference
UNITED gladly invites you to nominate Delegates for our upcoming UNITED Conference near Tirana, Albania, taking place from the 15 to 20 May 2019. The conference will focus on coexistence, not only as a general value of understanding and peaceful living within a community, but as a practical strategy that can help facing the current challenges of Europe on many different levels.
Since coexistence is a broad topic and can involve several aspects of life, UNITED has decided to make the working and understanding easier, so to facilitate the learning and the communicating process. For this reason, the conference will include:
- Panel discussions with experts that will help clarify what coexistence means.
- Successful examples and good practices of coexistence.
- Focal working groups on Communication, Campaign, Advocacy, Education and Community Building as basis for a coexistence strategy.
- Practical workshops on how to raise funds for a strategy.
- Chance for networking and initiating joint actions to pave the way for future cooperation.
We look forward to your nomination!