- Catch the attention and boost the awareness about the world and different global issues. These include the SDGs among young Europeans
- Engage and empower young participants to become active citizens by working with diverse global issues
- Develop the skills and attitudes of young participants within media and communication including critical thinking towards social media
- Develop the skills of young participants within non-formal and informal education tools focusing on storytelling, journalistic writing and oral presentation.
- Reach a target beyond the participants and partners through publication of the project outcomes (videos, articles, etc.). This can include the participants’ personal media platforms, the external communication channels of the partners involved and potentially, publication of outcomes in local, national or international media outlets/newsletter/etc.
The Youth Exchange part of #DAYE (Digital Action for Youth Engagement) will take place in Italy from 19th to 26th July, more specifically in the Majestic Rome! So why don’t you take a chance to go and be involved with such an amazing project?
We’re looking for 4 motivated young people resident in Hungary and aged 18-25.
Your food and accommodation will be provided and travel will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR. You can apply directly by filling this form.
If you’re interested in applying, the deadline is June 15th so hurry up!
The specific objectives of this project are:
For more info please do not hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and #stayunited